Optimizing Circulation and Heart Health
A 90 minute presentation by Dr. Youngberg
List Price: $24.95
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
A cholesterol/lipid profile only picks up 40% of the people who have serious risk of heart disease. I will be talking about the lab tests that help pick up the majority of the remaining 60% of individuals who have normal cholesterol but have very high risk of heart attacks and stroke.
Preventing and Reversing Chronic Kidney Disease: The hidden epidemic
Attitudes and Health Risk:Easy Tests and Effective Answers
How to Reach Your Genetic Potential: Initiating Transformational Change
Detoxification for Optimal Health
Sunlight, Vitamin D and Health
Best Lab Tests to Maximize Your Healting Potential
Stress, Emotions, Food, Adrenals, Caffeine and Blood Sugars
Optimizing Your Metabolism
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Terms & Conditions